Business Owner Policies
Combining business property and liability coverage, business owner policies from Wallstreet Insurance Group offer comprehensive coverage as well as peace of mind.
We suggest business owner policies for a variety of reasons. Talk to one of our risk advisors if you:
- Need general liability insurance coverage
- Own business equipment (computers, printers, furniture, etc.)
- Own and insure your location(s)
- Collect large amounts of data.
- Could experience the damage of client property or dishonest employees
- General Liability – Policies protect against claims made by individuals and businesses alleging bodily injury and associated medical expenses as well as property damage.
- Property Liability – Policies may be written to cover business equipment, furniture, and accidental damage at multiple locations.
Contact Wallstreet Insurance Group today. Our risk advisors are eager to customize a business owners policy to your specialized needs.